PDA

View Full Version : **New Sponsor!! Aquarium Currents--Makers of the Sea Swirl and Sea Sweep!!**

HgrReefs
09-12-2015, 09:21 AM
All of us here at MDRC would like to welcome back Aquarium Currents to the ever growing MDRC Family!! Aquarium Currents is an extremely well known and reputable company within our hobby that was responsible for introducing an amazing new method of flow within the aquarium several years ago. This revolution is called the Sea Swirl, and if you are wondering what that is exactly, click the link on this thread so that you can read up on it. Basically, its a motorized return nozzle that you run in a closed loop fashion, or as your aquarium's main return that oscillates the return flow back into your display. Most recently, Aquarium Currents introduced the Sea Sweep which is similar in design to the Sea Swirl, but on this unit you have the ability to mount several different powerhead types to add the oscillating feature to your favorite powerhead! Imagine that Tunze 6025 mounted to your back wall in a fixed position being held off the wall and oscillating back and forth!!

Special thanks to Ed at Aquarium Currents for coming on board once again! It truly is great coming in contact with vendors from years past that are excited to join back into the MDRC Family. This really speaks to the leadership this club had in the past, as well as the the activity you guys are creating on our forum daily in present times!

There are talks of getting a group buy going on the various sizes of the Sea Swirl with special pricing, so if you are interested, please reply to this thread!

Click the link to learn more!!

http://www.sea-swirl.com

jrhaughey
09-12-2015, 02:00 PM
Awesome. Great work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea Swirl Guy
09-16-2015, 03:07 PM
Thank You Chris.....Aquarium Currents is donating a 3/4'' Model for the raffle for your club's Frag Swap on Saturday October 24th. I used to live in Stroudsburg, PA. and from 1982 through 1997 had a beautiful retail store there, Tropical and Marine Paradise. Anyway, I'm showing my age here so moving forward what I would like to do is offer GREAT Pricing on my products for the club members. I would like to ship all the orders in one box so shipping is cheaper, so hopefully we can get enough I can ship for the Frag Swap on October 24th. To get the pricing on the Model(s) you are interested in purchasing or any questions concerning my products please contact me at: edsc443@sea-swirl.com Or go to www.sea-swirl.com for general information about our products. Since 1998***And MAINTENANCE FREE***

jrhaughey
09-16-2015, 06:16 PM
I remember that place. Loved the 300 with the giant leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sea Swirl Guy
09-17-2015, 10:00 AM
Chris...I see you were at my store! Yeah, that leather was Huge. Front to back and almost the total height of a standard 300! That's where we tested the original Swirls in 1997. After I sold my store in 1998 the guy who bought the store sold that leather so I don't know what eventually happened to it. I haven't received any requests for pricing....It's close to wholesale!

gilmour01
09-17-2015, 01:22 PM
i run 2 sea swirls, and a tunze 6105 on a sea sweep. All have been trouble free for years. Great products.

Sea Swirl Guy
09-22-2015, 09:50 AM
Gilmour01....Thank You for the kind words. Was hoping your comments about my products would spark interest. No one has yet to email me about the special pricing I'm offering this club for a group buy...I can't believe it! The SEA SWIRL and The SEA SWEEP are the only time tested proven true oscillating device on the market. Been selling this product since 1998, It is Maintenance Free!!!!! Anyone?????