Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 125 REEF - 10 months old

125 REEF - 10 months old

This is my 125 reef that is 10 months old.
    The sump is in the basement.
    There have been many failures, but stability is now on the horizon.
    Last edited by TravisParsley; 01-04-2015 at 04:00 PM.

Looks great!! Just replied to your PM, sorry for the delay.

125 REEF - 10 months old

Last edited by TravisParsley; 01-04-2015 at 04:29 PM.

Great shots and good looking tank. Love the pictures down the long side. Everything looks happy. The flame angel does not nip at anything?

Im glad you can see the pics because I cant. Thanks for the tank compliment. I have never seen the flame angel go after and bite a coral. I have seen him graze on all of the live rock, he may pass over a coral and try to slurp up a copepod or piece of free floating debris / algae that may be resting on a coral, but never the actual coral or polyp its self.

Quote Originally Posted by TravisParsley View Post
    Im glad you can see the pics because I cant. Thanks for the tank compliment. I have never seen the flame angel go after and bite a coral. I have seen him graze on all of the live rock, he may pass over a coral and try to slurp up a copepod or piece of free floating debris / algae that may be resting on a coral, but never the actual coral or polyp its self.
    Fixed. Guessing the site figured it was spam due to being a new user and a ton of pics.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions based off of the pics, please let me know - for example: coral X is too close to coral y etc... etc..

If you're gorgonian isn't opening up, it probably needs more random flow

Tank looks very nice. Keep an eye on the flame. I would also watch the clowns. 3 clowns in a tank usually turns to 2 clowns once they mature.

Thanks, Ill try that.