Thread: Fail safes?

Fail safes?

So this was posted by Adam on r2r. Adam is one of our sponsors. He said we could post up.

Take a look. Contingency plans? Apex? All fell in line for him. No loss. We all can learn from each other.

Enjoy the read.

http://www.reef2reef.com/threads/a-p...ailure.210798/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would've ran through a wall. It would look like one of those cutouts when Bugs Bunny would run through a wall.

I would have screamed like a goat in labor, run in circles, then flopped on the floor!

Quote Originally Posted by hopeitlives View Post
    I would have screamed like a goat in labor, run in circles, then flopped on the floor!

Hah!!!

I thought is had it all figured out, but didn't. One thing I would say from past experiences and I still haven't done is buy a backup return pump.
    Skill set:

Numchuck Skills
    Bowhunting Skills
    Computer Hacking Skills

Wow that was something, I'd still be swearing.
    If you can spend a perfectly useless afternoon in a perfectly useless manner, you have learned how to live. - Lin Yutang

Quote Originally Posted by hopeitlives View Post

Haha... I hope nothing bad ever happens to your tank, but I would still love to see that reaction.

Adam certainly has an advantage in having a huge coral propagation system in his basement. It's certainly good to be as prepared as possible though. Being in a club like this can also be a great help. There are always people willing to help out when you have an issue you can't handle alone.

Morgan175 has offered up that he has a containment system sitting for any club member to use in case of emergency. Call anytime and you can get it for temporary use while you repair.

Skimmer and all.

I hope no one ever needs it, but good to have a group that supports one another.