Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi! I just joined.

Hi! I just joined.

I’ve had freshwater tanks in one form or another most of my life, but always dreamed of having a saltwater tank. A few months ago my son encouraged me to give it a try. I decided to start an invert tank to see if I could really do this. I have a Fluval Evo 12 with a tiger pistol shrimp and a hi-fin banded goby. I’m currently deciding on whether I should get a coral next, or a fish I can actually see :P.

Director of Membership Surf&turf's Avatar
    Welcome!

Welcome and don't be afraid to ask questions. Everyone in this club is more than willing to lend a hand or give advice. Lots of very knowledgeable people here

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Welcome! You could try something easy, like some mushrooms. And maybe a baby clownfish to liven it up. You'll probably want something a little bigger before you know it anyway

Feel free to share pictures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club!

Thanks everyone! I definitely see a bigger tank in my future lol I'll post pictures when I figure out how to post from my phone

My tank is not quite ready for corals. I'm switching over from regular salt to reef crystals. My LFS has tailspot blennies. Does anyone have experience with them?

Welcome aboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome!