Thread: MDRC Annual Summer Swap June 1st 2019!

MDRC Annual Summer Swap June 1st 2019!

Please be sure to follow and attend the Facebook group event!

https://www.facebook.com/events/260978331506751/

Click HERE to open above link!

Thanks
    Attached Images Attached Images

I don't have facebook, but I will be there and will be early. I don't know who did the graphic for the Swap, but they did a really nice job! I will be taking this over to reefsanctuary.com and putting it in the announcements area.

<edit>
    http://www.reefsanctuary.com/forum/i...1-2019.101268/
    Posted on reef sanctuary
    </edit>

I have a few 2 gallon-ish Syro coolers w/lids that I will be bringing along. We can give them to any shoppers/swappers who want/need them. I will probably have 5-6 of them by that point, and have no use for them. I really think that the unprepared shopper may want to have one for their ride home.
    Last edited by SquatchXXL; 03-13-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Thanks for the share on reef sanctuary.

I did the graphic! Thanks for feedback.

Appreciate any help early!

Quote Originally Posted by nkicks1 View Post
    Appreciate any help early!
    I have always enjoyed coming early and helping the vendors get their things in. These people are part of what makes these things special, and they already did so much work to get their supplies loaded up. I like to think that I can do a bit of heavy lifting for their sake, and represent the group that way. I want no part in any of the business side of the venture, and have utmost respect for all of our members and all the help they do. There are lots of gears in a clock, and they all work together to keep an accurate time. This hobby and this group has helped me quite a bit over the years in big and small ways. Its the least I can do.